Hello From CottageClub,
If you’re interested in Geothermal energy we have great news for you! CottageClub is now ready to encourage Geothermal technology as a primary cottage heating and cooling system… and the best way to do that is to put our money into the cost of YOUR cottage Geothermal (Vertical Borehole) Installation.
All you have to cover is the remaining cost to install a Geothermal System, similar to installing a natural gas heating system with air conditioning. What Are My Costs? The upside? The annual cost of your Geothermal System is a fraction of what a natural gas heating system costs so you can save, save, save and be kinder to the environment!
We hope you enjoy the read and remember to contact us if you have any questions.
Until next time,
The CottageClub Team
What Is Geothermal?
A geothermal system (also known as geo-exchange, or ground source heating & cooling) uses renewable energy from the earth to provide cottages with year-round heating and cooling. Geothermal systems are extremely energy-efficient, environmentally clean and safe, and a cost effective way to heat and cool your cottage. Read More…
What Are The Benefits Of Geothermal?
• Reduced energy consumption by 80%=reduced energy costs
• No monthly natural gas bill (the natural gas consumed is inexpensive, but fixed administration & distribution charges are not)
• Clean and safe, (Geothermal mainly uses energy from the ground, only small amounts of electricity are required)
• Readily available, renewable and energy efficient
• The system also produces free domestic pre-heated hot water
• Cooling (A/C) with geothermal is 5-10 times cheaper than conventional air conditioning units
• Can increase the future resale value of your cottage
How Energy-Efficient Are Geothermal Systems?
Very! Approximately 80% of the energy needed to heat your cottage comes from the ground, with only 20% needed from the electrical grid to run the geothermal pumps and compressor. Geothermal systems achieve efficiencies of up to 500%. As a comparison, a 90% “high”- efficient gas burning furnace uses roughly 6 TIMES MORE energy to heat your cottage!
For more information about this special offer, contact Don Stengler at (403) 214-0292 or email email@example.com
You can also book a Private Tour to find out more about other Green building options. We’d love to see you here.
Just Released – Phase 4 Fully Serviced Lots From $109,900*, Plus GST!
*Subject To Change
Experience Alberta’s Most Amenity Rich Year Recreational Community… Only 35 Mins West Of Calgary!
CottageClub offers year round recreational lots and cottages for almost every lifestyle and budget including lake front, mountain view and private retreat lots, and exceptional amenities for you to enjoy.
Open All Week
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM