1. The Learning Stage
- Learn about the CottageClub. Explore this website, call us 403-214-0292 with your questions or fill out the lot enquiry form.
- Tour CottageClub with our sales team.
- With your lot purchase, you have full access and can start enjoying all the CottageClub amenities.
2. The Lot Selection
- Check our lot map for lot prices, lot sizes and availability.
- Ask lots of questions, stand on the lot or lots that interest you.
- Does standing on the lot make you smile.
- Finalize your lot selection
- Enter into a Purchase Agreement for the lot you selected
- A 10% deposit required at time of writing the Purchase Agreement fully refundable under the Rescission Period.
- Another 10% deposit required after Rescission Period and all conditions waived, balance on closing (title transfer).
- We have a special financing program set up for the lot purchase, call 403-214-0292 for details.
3. The Cottage
- Now that you have your lot in your name it is time to start working on your cottage design.
- When you are ready to build your cottage, you can bring in your own builder or we will help you pair up with one of the Professional On-Site Builders, it is your choice.
- Another option is to complete your cottage drawings then tender the cottage construction to interested builders. We can help guide you.
- No Building Commitment, means no timeline to start the cottage construction but once you start digging you have 180 days to complete the exterior.
- Architectural Controls in Place to protect property values.
What My Lot Purchase Includes
Once you’ve purchased your lot, start enjoying the CottageClub amenities year-round. That’s right! CottageClub offers spectacular amenities 365 days a year – summertime, wintertime, anytime! Buy your lot now, enjoy use of the amenities now, build when you are ready, no building commitment, architectural controls in place.
- Amazing Vibe! Family Community
- Freehold Title to Your Own Lot, CottageClub is not on leased land
- Private, Gated Entry With 24/7 App Access System
- High-Speed Fibre Optic Internet, Tesla Starlink also available
- Natural Gas now available
- Year-Round Potable Water to every cottage lot
- 100 Amp Electrical Service to every lot
- Paved Roads throughout the community
- Fire Hydrants
- Amazing Recreation Centre - pool with a swim jet & spray play area, hot tub, weight & cardio room, library with fireplace, great hall with a fireplace & a movie screen, community kitchen, outdoor BBQ area including a wood pizza oven, patio, tennis & pickleball courts, bocce ball & horseshoe pits
- Private Sandy Beaches with Beach Gazebos & Covered Hammocks
- Private Boat Launch & Community Docks with swimming areas
- Launch areas for Paddle boarding, Boating, Canoeing, Kayaking, Rafting, Kitting
- Four Seasons of Lake Activities
- Professionally Managed by Condo Property Management Company
- Very Healthy Condo Reserve Fund
- Lowest Condo Fees in Western Canada, Excellent Value!
- All Assets Built to High Quality, Low Maintenance Standards
- Full-Time Resident Caretaker
- Laundry Facilities
- Central Garbage & Recycling Collection
- Wildlife Friendly Fenced Perimeter
- Active Social Club (should you wish to participate)
What Sets CottageClub Apart?
We are located Between Banff & Calgary On The 1A Highway along the shoreline of an 1866 Acre Freshwater Lake with picture-perfect views across the Lake looking west framed by the Rocky Mountains plus we have the Bow River on our south border and the Ghost River flowing past CottageClub from the north. WOW!!
In Addition, we are only minutes to the World Class Amenities of Banff Park, Kananaskis Park, Nakiska Ski Resort, Lake Louise Ski Resort & Sunshine Ski Resorts, Canmore, World Class Golf courses, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding, Rafting,
Year-Round Recreation Centre with Spectacular Lake, Mountain & Valley Views
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Spay Jets & Bubblers for the kids plus a Swim Jet
- Large Outdoor Hot Tub with Heated Floor
- Fitness Centre with High Quality Weights & Cardio Equipment
- Great Hall with Community Kitchen
- Outdoor Patio, BBQ Area & Authentic Wood Burning Pizza Oven
- Trail System, Parks, Playgrounds & Green Spaces
- Tennis / Pickleball / Sport Courts
- Community Fire Pit & Picnic Areas
- Community Garden Area & Sky Observatory